Friday, June 15, 2007

5 minutes

Yes, this is how long I got to talk to my husband today, 5 minutes. It was so good to hear his voice, but the best part might have been when he told me he passed. He finished and passed his Mountain phase and will be jumping (yes, jumping out of an airplane) into Florida tomorrow for his final couple of weeks of Training. I'm so excited! I feel like I'm finally nearing the end and I'm just coasting downhill from here. Just think in just 3 weeks he could be home again! [insert giddy laugh here :)]

Josh is doing okay. During the first part of these 3 weeks things were sounding pretty good. He passed his knots, climbing and repelling activities and ate blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Then they headed out into the woods for 9 days and nights. That's when he got poison ivy on his legs, which is finally clearing up, and also had some knee troubles, but they gave him a shot or something for that. He's super tired, getting only 3 hours of sleep each night, but he's still manages to do well. I'm so proud and so very excited!

3 Comments:

At 4:26 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Big congrats to Josh!

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger AJ said...

Yay for Josh!! Sorry to hear about the poison ivy though:(

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Kara said...

Great job, Josh!!!

I am so exctied for you, Dana...I hope you get to see him soon. It must be tough being apart!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home