Friday, May 25, 2007

Moving forward

Good news . . . Josh passed the 2nd of his 4 phases!! And I got a phone call today!

It felt like the call lasted maybe 30 minutes, but my phone claims the call lasted almost 1 hour. I think my phone lies, and that would explain those random months full of overages . . . hmmmm. It was really good to talk to him, but I have to admit it's kinda heart breaking to think that I now have to wait another 3 weeks for another 1 hour phone call.

But, such is life and in 2 months he should be home again and I'll get to see and talk to him everyday.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

4 Comments:

At 4:55 AM , Blogger AJ said...

Yay Josh!

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Whohooo for passing phase 2!!!! Lets hope phase three goes as well!!b

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Congrats to Josh! I know that I'm not nearly as studly as he is, but I'm always available to talk to you Dana!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Great job Josh!!! ALso, YAY for a long phone conversation. Dana - you are so amazing and so supportive. Josh is lucky to have you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home