Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's about time!



Well, I know it's been a long time since my last report and you'd think that I therefore must have a lot to report . . . that assumption would be wrong. I am working a bit more (which is really nice and I love it) and I have been trying to get myself in some shape, other than round. My new goal is to run a 5k by July 4th. I think I can do it if I can get myself off the couch. Luckily, I finished all of the chocolate Easter candy today, so there won't be anything else to hold me back.

In other news, I have been going out a lot. As you may already be aware Amy came to visit 2 weeks ago and we went exploring downtown Seattle. We went to Pike's Market. (The place that is notorious for launching fish over the counter and home to the first Starbucks.) Unfortunately it was a rainy day, not that it was something out of the ordinary.

This weekend, however, did defy the Seattle rain stereotype, it was sunny, relatively warm and beautiful. This weekend's fun climaxed at a house party hosted by some of Josh's work buddies. They are super fun, especially when they partake in the adult beverages. It's just like college all over again! Plus, I'm trying to get Laura a cute Ranger to date.

As you can see it was college crazy and a good time. . . .









6 Comments:

At 6:10 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Dana, do you need a full time babysitter to watch over you? ;)

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger AJ said...

Dana-you're hot!!!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Laura don't worry I will take good care of Dana. :) Yes we do need to find me a hot man. ;) And Dana, how large does Will's mouth look in that picture?! LOL!

 
At 4:59 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I'm guessing by the pictures that the Doc isn't the best babysitter. ;)

 
At 5:41 AM , Blogger Jericho Rose said...

Defiantely looks like fun.....

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Laura said...

No Laura I was driving that night so I was a SUPER babysitter as always...I think I just don't photograph well and was covered in beer since I needed to be "baptized" and laughing. Plus Josh showed me where the jail was in case I need to bail Dana out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home