Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good greif . . .

You'll never guess what I'm up to now . . . studying for my SAT's. Yup, you read that right, I am applying to become a tutor and SAT tutor at a local learning center (similar to one of those Sullivan learning Centers), but I must pass the SAT first. (They won't accept my old scores, I asked). So, I'm back to hitting the books and discovering that although I look back and shake my head at my younger self, at least then I knew the basic math equations and how to operate my TI-85.

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

Hey, that sounds like fun. Maybe I should do that.

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Oh no, I hated studying for the SATs. Sounds like a pretty cool job though. Is there a specific score you have to get?

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Good luck studying! And I hope you get the job!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger J-MAC + Dana said...

I have to score at least a 600 in the section that I want to teach. Which means I only have to worry about Math.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home