Friday, March 16, 2007

Work, Work, Work!!!

I have now spent an entire week on a C-17 (big airplane) and not because Dana threw me out of the house. I was home long enough to sleep and then it was back to training. The best part of it all is that I get to do it again next week.

On another note it sounds like they will be sending me to Georgia for a little while for some more training. It is good because it will help me move up in rank but bad because I will miss Dana.

Dana is looking for work and it sounds like she probably has a some offers to work at a couple of different tutoring agencies. She sounds pretty happy about them and as long as she is happy then I am too.

I have a couple of four day weekends coming up in the next few weeks. It will be nice to have some time to play hard after working hard. For now I am going to go enjoy my night off with the wife!

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM , Blogger Kara said...

When will you be heading to Georgia? Tell Dana to come back and visit :)

We miss you guys.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I heard about the upcoming drink-off. I am jealous. But I know that laura will win. she is a fish!!!

 
At 5:46 AM , Blogger Stephie said...

Hope you're feeling better today Dana ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home