Monday, March 12, 2007

Maybe I should do some sit-ups . . .

So, it's been a long time since our last update, but there really isn't much to report. Josh is working a lot and I'm not at all. However, I have discovered some interesting positions that I'm working on applying to. My only struggle is the motivation to just do it. I hate writing cover letters and interviewing, but I'd really love a pay check and something to keep me busy during the day.

In other news, we did go see the movie 300 this weekend. I completely recommend it. It is a good historical action movie. Josh's friend was totally fired-up to see it, I was a bit hesitant. So, like anyone else with an internet connection and lots of down time I googled the movie and read up on it. My researching did help with the historical context, but my favorite bit of info was that the abdominals of all the warriors was said to be unmissable. They were right. All 300 men had unparalleled fighting strategies and abs!

2 Comments:

At 2:16 AM , Blogger Kara said...

I am so glad that you have updated. I keep stalking you and waiting for an update.

What type of positions have you found. Tell us about them. We miss you tons and want you to come visit soon!!!

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

Oh my god, still no job? I think I'd be going crazy if I were in your shoes. What do you do all day?? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home