Sunday, April 01, 2007

A little update.

Well, Josh is no longer working all the time, but now I am working. Okay it's only part time, but I think I'm going to enjoy it. We like to play Sequence at night but Josh always wins so I don't like playing that much.

In other random news I have a new buddy. Laura and I have found that as a pair the two of us know how to have a good time. I'm so glad she's here because now when Josh leaves I'll have a friend to hang out with. Josh and I are meeting lots new friends and having a good time doing it. Every weekend when Josh isn't working we have something new to do. We are starting to feel at home here but now Josh has to leave for a while.

Things are good! Word of the week "Holla"

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Yes I am no longer allowed to go out with Dana. I think we have a little tooo much fun together. ;)

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger scribbles42 said...

Congrats on the new job! Glad to hear that you guys are having fun and getting settled in.

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Yay for starting to fit in and having fun!

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Amy said...

dana + laura= TROUBLE!!!! wait til I am there!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home