Sunday, April 20, 2008

A quick update

Sorry it's been so long, it's not like I've busy, just distracted or maybe lazy. Either way things are going well.

Josh is on the other side of the world. Sadly, he left on his birthday, but we had gone to a M*riners baseball game the night before so we still got to celebrate. We're doing good. Fortunately and unfortunately, we are fairly accustomed to being apart and he's been able to call me almost every-other day. Granted we only talk for a short 15mins, but it's better than nothing. He's says he's doing good. He's complained a bit about the heat but that's about it.

In other news, I recently discovered that my job is now permanently full-time. There was a small scare that there wasn't enough room in their budget, and I may have been cut back to part-time. Luck for me I got full-time. Sadly that means there won't be any lazy morning, outside of the weekends, but I really enjoy what I'm doing and it makes me happy.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger AJ said...

Yay for an update! Sorry to hear Josh is so far away:( Yay for your job, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home