Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's started raining

I'm still happy at my new job. Well, I guess it's not so new anymore, but I like to pretend. My only struggle is my office. I don't have anything on-hand to decorate it with, nor am I an interior decorator who can just buy and place the right thing here and there and ta-da. I like to take my time, think about things, scope out my options, but unfortunately time is up. We're having an open house this Sunday and my office has 4 white walls. Oops.

The big guy is doing well but is currently "locked up". No, not jail, although it has it's similarities. He cannot come home. He's super bored. No visitors. And all he can think about is the day he'll get let out. Supposedly it's an army leadership school, but Josh claims he has yet to learn anything. It's only for a month and we get to talk for about 15 mins every night. Plus, since the school is held here he'll get to come home for a few hours on the weekends.

Oh, the rain has begun. It's only in the 50's and it's rained at least some everyday these last 2 weeks.

4 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger jlc said...

Hey, how bout that nice Bears poster in your closet for your office wall?!! Those Seattleans will love it! I think it's been raining here that long too - on the weekend it was in the 80s - colder now, though - but still raining! Take care!

 
At 5:10 AM , Blogger AJ said...

I'm sure among those of us that read your blog, we could come up with some pictures from college that would make lovely wall art:) They would definitely be converstation starters too!

 
At 5:44 AM , Blogger Stephie said...

I think I have some great pistures that would work! ;) Glad to hear the job is going well. Thanks for the B-day wishes yours is coming up soon too!

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Kara said...

I am with you....I am no interior decorator and it takes me time to find what I like/want for decorations. And wall color...uuuggghhh, I am a "new" white color person, which is a light-light tan/almost off-white. I am sure your office looks great. Next time you blog, please tell more of what you are doing in your new role.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home