Monday, October 15, 2007

per your request

I've been asked to explain more about my job so here it goes. Right now basically I spend my day cleaning up everything that got behind when the previous left (aka filing). Since every student has to live on campus for 2 years and since "each student is matched by a person not a computer" a lot of paperwork is generated and my job right now is to deal with it all. It's a gong show. There's random stuff everywhere and exceptions to every rule. So I'm a bit overqualified, but I still like it.

Good news! My husband got to visit me on Sunday. We didn't do anything special but it was still a good day. Next weekend I think we'll have 2 whole days to spend together.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 AM , Blogger AJ said...

Yay for a visit from the hubby!

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Kara said...

So glad that the hubby got to visit!! Also, happy be-lated!!!

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger Kara said...

I meant to ask, is your job stressful? It sounds like it keeps you busy, so that is good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home