Thursday, September 13, 2007

Grrrrrr . . . . .

St. Croix is a nice place and all but sometimes it's so frustrating. Why you ask . . . because I'm not so patiently waiting for my background check to clear and their dragging their feet. I've accepted a new job at a local university here but I can't start until my background check is clear. Thus, I've been on an unexpected working hiatus. Luckily, the weather has been sunny and warm so we've managed to hit the beach a couple of times. Hopefully, I'll start next week.

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Blogger AJ said...

I'd gladly go down to that warm sunny tropical weather and kick some butt for you if you'd like:)

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger randi said...

Congratulations on the new job!!

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Congrats on a new job! So what ever happened to the Dana tour of St. Croix??

 
At 5:00 PM , Blogger Kara said...

Yay for a new job. What will you be doing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home